- Everyone is primed for this weekend (23rd June) for the Winter Solstice Winery Tour, Workshops and Dinner Dance
- Register your interest in going to the Australian Open WCS Championships in October
- Monday night mid term break from 9th July.
- Free class at Salsabor on 12th July 6:30pm
- Next Audacity Dance term at Salsabor starts 23 July
- Next Stomp - "To Russia with Love" has a Latin theme
Anyone interested in a weekend away in Melbourne in October? We want to get 10 Audacity dancers to travel there with us. If you register your interest, I will keep a watch out for cheap airfares and a hotel location where we can all decamp and party. We will have special, low cost sessions to work on technique, style, etc if we get more than 8 registering interest. We will do this at least monthly on a Saturday or Sunday for an hour or so.
The Australian Open WCS championship is on the weekend of the 19th – 21st October. There are event Earlybird tickets available until June 30th. You don’t have to enter the comps. It is a great event to just be a spectator and go sightseeing inbetween events. Cost can be kept right down if you have relatives in Melbourne. We can also seek billets if you are cash strapped. There are seven top US Pros booked for the event conducting 8 WCS workshops! Pick up a flyer at class. Here is the registration link - http://australianopenwcs.com.au/register-now/
Steps to take:
- Let me know if you want to be on the watch list for cheap airfares and accommodation
- Register at the above link (save $40 if you do it by 30 June 2012)
- Start saving $40 a week to cover most of your expenses